+ CategoryInfo          : InvalidOperation: (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:Htt 
Error    00:22:54
   pWebRequest) [Invoke-RestMethod], WebException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebCmdletWebResponseException,Microsoft.PowerShe 
   ll.Commands.InvokeRestMethodCommand

Hi @user4,

Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear you are having some trouble with this particular deployment process, but I’m happy to help take a closer look at the issue.

As an initial step, would you mind sharing the complete task log output with me? This will provide more context around the issue, which might help troubleshoot further. Here is some documentation about how to grab this, but let me know if you have any trouble:

Once you have this downloaded, feel free to upload it to the following link for me to review (so you don’t have to post these details to the forum):

Octopus Deploy Support Files | Secure Upload Link

Regards, and looking forward to hearing back from you,

Britton

Hi Britton,

I have shared the logs as you requested.

Hi @user4,

Just stepping in for Britton while he’s offline, cheers for providing the Task logs!

There looks to be an issue with the newrelic endpoint, most likely that the JSON data isn’t formed correctly. I found this doc page regarding troubleshooting 500 error: 500 error when starting the API Explorer | New Relic Documentation

Are you able to inspect the JSON being sent to the endpoint via a program like Postman? I found a discussion indicating the allowed values for the payload: Forums

Hope that helps but feel free to reach out with any questions at all!

Best Regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.