Deploy

The deployment failed because one or more steps failed. Please see the deployment log for details.

Acquire packages

Step 1: first test
The step failed: Activity first test on test server failed with error ‘The remote script failed with exit code 1’.

test server
The remote script failed with exit code 1
The action first test on test server failed

Step 2: sec test

Release packages

Hi @jack7,

Thanks for reaching out!

In taking a look, it seems like you might be having issues with a particular deployment process, but could you let me know the specific problems you are running into? Let me know and I can dive deeper into this.

Also, would you be able to upload the complete, raw task log for this deployment for me to review? Here is a secure link for this, so you don’t have to post the file on the public forum.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Britton

hello,
i can’t deploy web project to the test environment

Hi @jack7,

Thank you for the update!

In looking at the upload, I couldn’t decipher any more information regarding this issue - would you be able to grab the full log as a file and upload this for me to review? You should be able to get this by navigating to the task and clicking the blue DOWNLOAD button in the upper-right corner of the screen:

Feel free to upload this to the same secure link I provided earlier, and then I can take a deeper look into this.

Regards,

Britton

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.