Dashboard fails to load and also displays incorrect release

Hi @tina.bamford,
We just upgraded from 2018.1.4 to 2018.10.7 and while everything is all fine but for the dashboard.
It often does not load and always for a particular environment displays incorrect release deployed.
I did some looking around the internet to find that it could be a bug and also notices that 2018.10.8 improves dashboard experience/performance from earlier version that we have now.
I also get this warning and error under the diagnostics tab which is in the attachmentOctopus-error.txt (3.9 KB)

Would really appreciate a quick help before things break further.

Thanks !

BR
Sharjil

Hi Sharjil,
Sorry to hear there are a few hiccups in your upgrade.

Fortunately, as you noted, there is a fix for the DashBoard performance Issue in v2018.10.8. You can view the changes and release notes for this version, and any other version, by
going to our Version Comparison page.
If possible I’d suggest upgrading to 2018.10.8 as soon as possible to resolve the dashboard performance issues quickly.

Take a look at the changes for 10.8 and let me know what you think.
Thank you,
Tina

Hey @tina.bamford

Glad to tell you that upgrade worked :slight_smile:
We are finally on latest LTS !

Thank you for all your help and time !

BR
Sharjil

Hey Sharjil,
Happy to hear it! I think you’re going to enjoy being on the LTS allowing you to move to next upgrades and features much quicker.

It was my pleasure to work with you, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any other pressing Octopus questions you might have.

Happy Deployments!

Tina