I recently upgraded to version 188.8.131.524 and also removed my old Nuget repository and split it into 3 different repositories (Dev, Main, Rel). When I went to deploy an old release it told me that the repository no longer existed. This was to be expected because I removed the old repository and replaced it with three new ones. After I updated the steps to use the new repositories and went to create a new release, I noticed that only the first step was being populated with the version number and that the other steps remained “Loading…”. I tested each of the Nuget repositories and was able to find all the packages there. I changed the repositories that the steps were using while troubleshooting and found that only the first step for each repository used would load the version and that subsequent steps from the same repository would remain with the loading text.
I’m not sure if this has to do with the new version, the repository change I made, or something else. I’m using file shares on a remote machine for the nuget repositories.