We are having a problem with Azure cloud target discovery and app services. We are using the “DEPLOY AN AZURE APP SERVICE” step. We are running on Octopus Cloud version 2023.2.9088-hotfix.9778.
When the discovery runs some targets are not discovered. I have reviewed the verbose logs from the discovery step, and I see that it never shows the missing targets as it’s performing the target filtering based on the tags.
It appears to be some kind of caching issue. If I change the step to use a different worker pool, missing targets may be discovered. I’ve used this as a workaround, but the problem always comes back regardless if I’m using the default pool, hosted ubuntu, or one of our self-hosted worker pools.