Check and report frequently failed deployments in each environment in each space

Can you please help me out in octopus

Hi @anagkumar,

Thank you for contacting Octopus Support.

While we don’t have a ready-built script that does exactly this, we do have a script that can get a list of Deployments to specific Environments that should make a good template that you may use to adapt to your requirements:

If you have any additional questions about this or anything else, please feel free to reach out!

Best Regards,
Donny Bell

In your script I didn’t find any failed deployments status, I have tried the script but it’s not working

Hi @anagkumar,

Thank you for getting back to me.

As I mentioned previously, we unfortunately do not have a ready-built script that fits your exact requirements. The script I provided above is intended to server as a template which you can adapt to iterate through Spaces, Environments, and match by State via the ServerTasks associated with a Deployment.

You’ll use the JSON for the Deployment ID to get the associated Taskid:

Using the ServerTask Id, you can get the State of the Deployment:

I hope that provides you with the information you need to adapt the script to your requirements.

Please let us know if we can assist with anything else.

Best Regards,
Donny Bell

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.