Can someone assit with error in the image regarding "read lock has a read lock releasing lock"

MicrosoftTeams-image

Hi @yaniquelaw27,

Thanks for reaching out with your issue, and welcome to the Octopus community!

I’m not quite sure what’s going on here, but I was wondering if you’d be willing to provide me with your raw task log so I can review it for further details on what might be causing this? If so, you can use this link to securely upload it to me.

Note that I unfortunately don’t get a notification on my end when a file comes through, so let me know once you’ve sent it through.

Looking forward to helping you get this resolved!

Best,
Patrick

Good day Patrick - I uploaded the file.

Hi @yaniquelaw27,

Thanks very much for getting back to me quickly and sending through the raw task log.

It looks like the error shown in the logs is down to Helm not seeing any deployed releases for consumer-loan-api:

16:26:39   Info     |       UPGRADE FAILED
16:26:39   Info     |       Error: "consumer-loan-api" has no deployed releases

The command being run is the following:

helm upgrade --install --reset-values --values "/home/octopus/.octopus/OctopusServer/Work/20220225212618-189159-14838/staging/consumer-loan-api/values.yaml" --values

I’m not quite sure why that’s happening, but the following article looks like it has a few options that might be worth trying: How to fix Helm's "Upgrade Failed: has no deployed releases" error - DEV Community

Is that helpful? Let me know if not, and I’ll look further into it!

Best,
Patrick

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.