Calamari.exe has been crashed

Hi During the deployment on 25-04-2019 the calamari.exe Folder has been crashed four times in server srvxxxxx. Due to which our deployments has been failed when there is a crash of Calamari. Please find the attachment screen shots for your reference.Error that we see in Event Viewer: Faulting application name: Calamari.exe, version: 4.9.15.0, time stamp: 0xf557cdd4 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.3.9600.19153, time stamp: 0x5b93ffa7 Exception code: 0xc0000374 Fault offset: 0x00000000000f1cd0 Faulting process id: 0x132c Faulting application start time: 0x01d4fb9c00280d54 Faulting application path: D:\Octopus\Calamari\4.9.15\Calamari.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll Report Id: 3fe4293a-678f-11e9-80eb-005056937543 Faulting package full name: please check and let us know why this folder has been crashed for multiple. please let us know the reason.

Attached server logs for reference.

Please keep this chat as private.

Serverlogs.txt (3.0 KB)

Hi @anandbabu,

Thanks for getting in touch, and sorry to hear that you are having issues with Calamari.

So I can investigate further are you able to send through the Tentacle logs from the affected server (c:\Octopus\Logs) and the matching Server logs (c:\Octopus\Logs) for the same time period. It would also be appreciated if I can have the raw deployment logs from a deployment to the affected Tentacle.

Also, the attached server logs don’t reference Calamari at all, so if you can send through the updated logs there as well that would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve marked this conversation as private so that only Octopus staff will be able to view the logs.

I look forward to hearing from you shortly,

Regards,
Alex

Hello Team,

I have attached the logs for your reference.

Kindly proceed with your investigation.

Regards

Anandbabu

Octopus logs.do (4.05 KB)

Hi Team

could you please provide your update on this.

Regards
AnandbabuOctopus logs.do (4.1 KB)

Team,

Please find the error screenshot attached for your reference.

Regards
Anandbabu

Hi @anandbabu

I’ve been looking through the logs that you have provided and it’s not showing anything that is useful or helpful. There are no errors in the logs relating to Calamari at all.

I’ve been investigating what can cause ntdll.dll issues and have seen lots of reports of issues from various applications (including Chrome) being introduced by windows patches. At this point all I can suggest is that there is an issue with the underlying OS of this particular system as we have had no other reports of this problem.

Sorry that I don’t have better news for you,

Regards,
Alex

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.