Bulk deployment if older

Hi,

I’m working on an auto environment refresh, with every deployment from another environment. My question is, is there any way to do this but without redeploying an older version from the selected environment.

eg
Env A Env B
A1 A1
B1 B1
C1 C1
D1 D1
E1 E1.1

So in this scenario, I’m deploying Services A B C D E from env A to env B, but as the version of E is higher I want it to ignore it and not redeploy.

I currently use Octo for my mass deployment, but obviously this just redeploys everything, I need it to be a little smarter.

Many Thanks

Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’ll need to get some further information from you to get a better idea of what could be going on here.

Would you be able to confirm whether the examples provided (A1, B1, etc) are projects or steps within a project? I’m thinking these are projects but thought I would confirm.

You mention using Octo to deploy the releases, would you be able to provide the command you are currently using to achieve this?

Any further details about how you have this modeled would help me better inform you on how you can achieve this.

Looking forward to hearing from you and getting to the bottom of this.

Best regards,
Daniel

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.