Azure AD SSO authentication

Hi there, we cannot see the Azure AD SSO login option anymore when logging into our Octopus SaaS instance. Has this integration been removed?

1 Like

Hi @jan-louis.nortje,

Thanks for reaching out to Octopus Support, and I’m sorry you’re having this issue with your Cloud instance.

We are experiencing issues with Microsoft OAuth, and our engineers are working on it currently. More information on this issue and all updates can be tracked on our Status Page. The page also references a workaround that can be used for users needing to log in.

Workaround: If you use this mechanism to log in, you can fall back to a username (your email) and a new password. You can follow the “forgot password” mechanism to set up a new password.

Please let me know if you have any other questions for us.

Thanks,
Dan

Thanks, I used the work-around for now. Any ETA on a solution?

image001.png

Hey @jan-louis.nortje,

Just jumping in for Dan who is currently offline as part of our US based team. We do not have an ETA for a fix yet unfortunately but our engineers are working on it so we should hopefully get a fix out soon. For now the recommendation is to carry on with the workaround proposed on the Status page and subscribe to the issue on there so you will be notified as soon as we have any updates.

Reach out if you have any further questions and I will try and do my best to help.

Kind Regards,
Clare

Thanks for the update.

image001.png

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.