(see attached screenshots)
When I’m adding user to a role, I can scroll and choose from the list, but entering any character makes this list empty.
Our Octopus installation gets users from Active Directory, all of them have Cyrillic full names.
Octopus version is 3.0.13, we’ve tried Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
Thanks for reaching out! I was not able to reproduce this in 3.0.16. I am testing this though on a non AD environment. I will get back to you once I’ve tested it on an Octopus Instance that is using AD.
If you have AD installation for test purposes, please try to add users with non-latin names. Maybe they cause the issue.
Thanks for the tip! I’ll be testing this tonight and let you know the results.
I was able to reproduce this with a user with Cyrillic characters. Here’s the github ticket I’ve created for this https://github.com/OctopusDeploy/Issues/issues/1934 (sorry if the name of the test user on the ticket doesn’t make sense. I used the first 2 words that google gave me )