2D navigation problems

Ever since upgrading to v2019.8.3, the 2D navigation seems to be broken. For example, if I click on the Project Switcher, then start a search, hit tab or arrow down to highlight a project, pressing Enter does not take me to that project. It seems that the only way to navigate is by clicking a project with the mouse.

Hi Todd,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry to hear you’re having this issue.

I have tested and reproduced this behavior in Octopus Versions 2019.6.4 up to v2019.8. To complete the needed detail to enter an issue for this, can you send me the version you upgraded from that allowed you to select the project with keyboard commands?

Thank you!

Tina

Is there a table to get the version history from?

Hi Todd,
Sorry for my delayed response.

Yes, you can locate your version upgrade history in Table “OctopusServerInstallationHistory”.

Hope this helps.

Tina

Here are the last 5 versions we’ve installed.

@tina.bamford was there any further findings on this?

Hi Todd,
Thanks for following up. I am very sorry as I dropped the ball here. Testing that this behavior still exists in the latest version, I’m currently in the process of entering a GitHub issue and will send you the link momentarily. This way, you can keep track of its progress.

Again my apologies for the delayed response here.

Kind Regards,
Tina

Hi Todd,
Here’s the Github link where you can track our progress on this issue https://github.com/OctopusDeploy/Issues/issues/5975.

Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any further question or concerns.

Thank you,
Tina

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.