2.6.0 to 3.0.2 upgrade

Hi,
I just attempted the dry run upgrade of 2.6.0 to 3.0.2 on a new virtual server and i get the following “2” errors.

2 errors were encountered
  Two source objects have same key '635724225374434685_Deploy to Dev' deployments-13698 deployments-13697
  Two source objects have same key '635725980415860012_Deploy to Dev' deployments-13857 deployments-13858
  This document references a document with ID deployments-6, but no document with that ID was found in the source. This may happen when data has been deleted from the source database, but it is still referenced by other documents.  for DeploymentId
  This document references a document with ID deployments-87, but no document with that ID was found in the source. This may happen when data has been deleted from the source database, but it is still referenced by other documents.  for DeploymentId
  This document references a document with ID deployments-97, but no document with that ID was found in the source. This may happen when data has been deleted from the source database, but it is still referenced by other documents.  for DeploymentId
  This document references a document with ID deployments-13697, but no document with that ID was found in the source. This may happen when data has been deleted from the source database, but it is still referenced by other documents.  for DeploymentId
  This document references a document with ID deployments-13858, but no document with that ID was found in the source. This may happen when data has been deleted from the source database, but it is still referenced by other documents.  for DeploymentId

For the first 2 errors:
When I look in the old RavenDB these documents do exist but I can’t see these IDs.

Last 5 errors:
Also what are the other 5 errors that state a document doesn’t exist? If I look in SQL Server the first 3 of those documents do exist? Also in the last 5 errors what is “This document” there is a ". for DocumentID " but no ID is display.

I’m not exactly sure how I fix these errors?

Sean,

You can safely ignore these - they only affect deployment history and lingering server tasks.

The first two concern two deployments that were triggered simultaneously with the same name - making it impossible for the migrator to distinguish between them.

The others are ServerTasks that were left around and not deleted but have references to deployments that are no longer there. The Ids refer to source Ids (in Raven) rather than destination Ids (in SQL).

Yeah, “This document” isn’t that helpful, we’ll look into whether we can make that more specific.

So, based on this, go ahead, everything should work just fine.

Ian