Upgrade from 2022.2.8136 to 2022.3.10405 breaks Config as Code

I did notice the line about the login failure. Is the only reason that can happen that the account used by the service is not available. or are there other reasons.

1 Like

I am thinking we can probably chalk this up to some AD blip on our side. I am working on tracking down some proof of that.

Hi @lbrody,

I’m just stepping in for Clare as she has gone offline for the day.

Sorry you had some trouble with that upgrade this morning, but it sounds like both nodes are up and running now with Octopus Deploy version 2022.3.10530? Let me know if that’s not the case and I’d be happy to take a deeper dive.

It’s odd that you got a login error initially but things did eventually work, I’m wondering if this is something like you mentioned where the account just wasn’t quite available yet to be used (AD blip).

If everything is looking good otherwise, can you let me know if your Config-as-Code projects are working as expected again when using the Azure DevOps PAT?

It might also be worth running a System Integrity check to make sure everything reports as green as well. Let me know if you notice any issues and we can work on addressing this.

Best,

Britton

It is all working as expected. System Integrity Check came back green

1 Like

Hi @lbrody,

Awesome, I’m glad to hear that everything is operating smoothly now!

I’m sorry you ran into the initial issue with your Config-as-Code projects, but thanks for your patience while we worked to get this sorted out and addressed.

If there’s nothing else then I think we should be all set on this, but let me know if I can be of any more help.

Best,

Britton

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.