Octopus push package issue

Hi,
We just upgraded to version 2023.1.10235 and an issue was reported this morning.
The issue is an azure pipeline is failing because of the below error:

The delta file (59 bytes) is 0.00% the size of the original file (9,390,209 bytes), uploading…
Something went wrong while performing a delta transfer: Octopus Server returned an error: Could not open file at ‘/repository/Spaces-22/feeds-builtin/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService.0.1.0+590.zip’ because one of the directories in the path did not exist. We detected that everything up to this part of the path did exist: ‘/repository/Spaces-22/feeds-builtin/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService’. Inner Exception: Could not find a part of the path ‘/repository/Spaces-22/feeds-builtin/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService.0.1.0+590.zip’.
Could not find a part of the path ‘/repository/Spaces-22/feeds-builtin/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService.0.1.0+590.zip’.
Falling back to pushing the complete package to the server
Octopus Server returned an error: Could not open file at ‘/repository/Spaces-22/feeds-builtin/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService.0.1.0+590.zip’ because one of the directories in the path did not exist. We detected that everything up to this part of the path did exist: ‘/repository/Spaces-22/feeds-builtin/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService’. Inner Exception: Could not find a part of the path ‘/repository/Spaces-22/feeds-builtin/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService.0.1.0+590.zip’.
Could not find a part of the path ‘/repository/Spaces-22/feeds-builtin/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService/NotificationCenterSubscriptionsService.0.1.0+590.zip’.
Error from Octopus Server (HTTP 500 InternalServerError)
Exit code: -7
An error occurred when executing task ‘_Deploy-Octopus-DeployWithOctopus’.

Kind Regards,
Micheál Power

Hey @mikepower79,

I am sorry you are running into this issue, the error message seems to point to a shared storage issue and the post I commented on here hopefully will give you some tips on how to start troubleshooting that.

The issues you are raising at the moment all seem to point to storage issues I am afraid so I think there may be something going on with your Azure Storage.

Hopefully you can get that sorted but it would be worth having your cloud team take a look at the storage to see how it is performing.

Kind Regards,
Clare

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.