Octopus Deployments Not working

Hey @Pradeep.Duraisamy,

Unfortunately I can only advise on what is included in our documentation on whitelisting Octopus folders as each customers infrastructure will be different and will require different folders to be whitelisted.

We ideally do need to rule out AV first by temporarily disabling it and then performing x amount of deployments (as this is intermittent) to see if that fixes this issue, as you do not want to be whitelisting folders if this is not AV that is the cause.

I am unable to comment on folders outside of the ones we specifically call out in the documentation as your auditing requirements for your domain will be specific to your domain. However, having managed an AV system before I can say that you should see a list of folders that have been scanned recently inside your AV main application and you should be able to track down folders that may need to be whitelisted.

I would always consult with your security team before whitelisting any folders outside of the usual Octopus folders though.

I am sorry I am unable to provide you with a definitive list of folders to whitelist but hopefully disabling AV will show if you do need to whitelist extra folders.

Kind Regards,
Clare

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.