OctoPack web application, assemblies from bin not included

Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for taking time out and looking into it. It worked after making the changes you suggested in the powershell script and now the bin folder is getting included in teamcity artifact. However the bin folder contains the entire CI folder (CI\Octopus<web app name>\bin*.dll ) which in turn contains the bin folder. Seems like it has something to do with the paths I have used in my powershell script.

I am also experiencing another issue for a different project where we have web aplication as well as web service. We have already integrated teamcity and octopus for this application.As far as teamcity build is concerned, it is working fine. However when we are creating a new release in octopus and promoting it to different environments (UAT/SIT/Prod), for the web service , it is unable to change the physical path in the IIS to reflect the new release folder (which octopus pushes to the required server). The physical path for the hosted web application in the IIS is getting modified with the new release folder as expected. Any idea why octopus is unable to change the physical path for the web service hosted in the IIS.

We really appreciate your help.

Thanks & Regards,
Raja

Hi Raja,

Could you provide a deployment log of the project that is not changing the IIS path. Also a screenshot of your package step settings defining the IIS settings.

Vanessa