Connect Octopus Deploy Cloud to Jira Cloud

Hi Rolands,

I appreciate your patience while I investigated this more with the team.

In doing a deeper dive into this issue, I was able to replicate the exact error you are getting by passing a wrong value for my anti-forgery token (octopus.xsrf.token) in the request to the Octopus Deploy JIRA setup endpoint (https://jiraconnectapp.octopus.com/octopus/setup).

With that being the case, I think everything else within the request is okay (i.e. baseUrl and octopusInstallationId), but something is interfering with / malforming the anti-forgery token.

To me, it still feels like something is intercepting this traffic and interfering with the request, but I can’t think of how to isolate this further - is there any antivirus/anti-malware running on the machines you’ve been trying this request from via JIRA? I ask because I wonder if this software might be improperly flagging the request as it comes through.

I’ll let you know if I think of any other ways to troubleshoot this further, but this is the latest information I have. I’m sorry this isn’t ideal news, but let me know if you discover anything new on your side in reviewing the information above.

Best,

Britton

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.