You can't have any more free instances of Octopus at the moment

Why am I getting this error? I have no cloud instances, and I have 2 free server licenses that expired a long time ago. Thanks

Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry for the confusion we’re causing here. We do checks on the number of free licenses within an organization (limit being two). Both server and cloud licenses are counted. I see you have a few expired licenses, which I don’t think we should be counting, but that seems to be preventing you from creating a new one. I raised this internally with the appropriate team to get this looked at in more detail and hopefully we can get this sorted out soon. I’ll reach out with any relevant info.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns in the meantime.

Best regards,

Kenny

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your patience. Another option might be to renew your most recently expired server license (which expired in March of this year). If you log in to Octopus.com, under Control Center you should be able to view or import license keys, and then renew it from there. This will look similar to the following screenshot.

I hope this helps!

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.