Worker Pool IP address range?

I’m setting up an instance on Octopus Cloud, to talk to a Kubernetes cluster on GKE. The k8s cluster is configured as a private cluster, with access to the master nodes tightly controlled. I’ve added our Octopus Server instance IP address to the whitelist, but of course many (all?) of the operations run on the dynamic Default Worker Pool. Do the VMs in this IP address have a configured public IP address range?

So far I have tried executing the following PowerShell snippet using the Script console; this gave me the public IP address for the one worker on which it ran:

Invoke-RestMethod http://ipinfo.io/json | Select -exp ip | Write-Host

I’m assuming though that the different worker VMs will have different public IP addresses.

Came here to ask the same question !!

the nearest I’ve found so far is:

Hi Alastair,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m very sorry for my delayed response on this.

Our Cloud worker pools use a large IP address range and currently we do not have the option configure a static address or ranges for the Worker Pool.

We only have the ability to set static addresses for the Octopus Server as @philip_yardley has linked to.

Sorry again for the delay in getting back on this. If you have any further questions or thoughts here, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,
Daniel