Worker Pool config glitch

Hi,

I’ve been starting to set up some with Worker Pools recently, and I’ve found a small glitch in the step editor…

When changing a step between “Run once on a worker” and “Run on a worker on behalf of each deployment target”, I’ve found that it also switches the worker pool to “Default Worker Pool”, which was a bit unexpected.

For example, where I only change the selected “Execution Location” option:

Before

After

This is on version v2019.6.3 0 - is this the expected behaviour, or should the selected Worker Pool stay the same when switching between the “run once” and “on behalf of” options?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for getting in touch! This certainly isn’t the expected behavior as the non-default worker pool selected should be retained when switching the Execution Location option in this way. I’ve been able to replicate this issue in 2019.6.3 and raised this bug report at the following link for you to track.

I’m sorry about the confusion this has caused! We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and for your thorough report. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns moving forward. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

Perfect. Thanks Kenny.

M

Hi Mike,

You’re very welcome. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns in the future. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.