WindowsService account type based on variable

Hi!
I’m trying to create deployment step template for installing windows service and i want to use custom variable to select account type for Windows Service. In template i create variable #{accounttype}:

And it has a drop-box with values:

2018-04-17_12-04-35

For LocalSystem an NetworkService it works perfectly, but for “_CUSTOM” account there is error in deployment:

sc.exe create "TestService" binPath= \"C:\temp\TestService\0.0.1_Deployments-186452\TestService.exe\"  depend= "LanmanWorkstation/TCPIP" start= "auto" obj= " _CUSTOM" 
[SC] CreateService FAILED 1057: 
The account name is invalid or does not exist, or the password is invalid for the account name specified. 

Please help to solve problem - which type of account i must specify for Domain User type?

Kind Regards,
Alexander Yuzhanin

Sorry for this topic, i just find unprintable symbol in “_CUSTOM” text. Now it works fine, topic can be closed.

Kind Regards,
Alexander Yuzhanin

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know you’ve gotten it working as expected! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions going forward. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.