Octopus version: 2018.12.0
Steps to reproduce
- Enter Tenant T with user A
- Go to variables for project P with user A
- Enter Tenant T with user B
- Go to common variables with user B
- Change a common variable with user B from current value 1, to new value 2 and save
- Change a tenant variable in project P and save
Variables changed by user B is overwritten by the old values when user A performs a save.
Variables changed by user B are not overwritten, and variables changed by user A are still saved.