Variables not substituting in Powershell script after 2021.1 upgrade

Hello,
After upgrading from Octopus 2020.6.4722 to 2021.1 , Variables not substituting in certain Powershell scripts.

In the step, Disable users - disable-users.ps1 we see the variables have values substituted:
11:31:53 Verbose | Invoking target script C:\Octopus\Work\20210730173146-158646-82\Scripts\disable-users.ps1 with parameters are substituted - see emails logs -SPEPath “…\Tools\SPE” parameters.

In a subsequent step, Upload and Install update packages 2, we see that the invoking step does not substitute variables:
Invoking target script C:\Octopus\Work\20210730173216-158646-88\Scripts\install-updatepackages.ps1 with parameters are NOT substituted - see emails logs -ConnectionUri “#{ConnectionUri}” -SPEPath “#{SPEPath}” -PackagesPath “#{PackagePath}” -UpgradeAction “#{UpgradeAction}” -InstallMode “#{InstallMode}” -Destination “#{PackagePath}” -sourcePackagePath "#

I will email the logs privately to support@octopus.com

Thank you!

Hi @ktornow,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I see you have sent a ticket to our Inbox with the Support logs. I have responded to your there. Please let me know if you’d rather work this issue on the forums.

Regards,
Garrett

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.