Variable Value Editor box

Can we get some kind of resize mechanism for the variable value editor box? I have entity framework connection strings that are painful to edit in the small textbox that pops up.

Example value:
metadata=res:///Database.DemoDB.csdl|res:///Database.DemoDB.ssdl|res://*/Database.DemoDB.msl;provider=System.Data.SqlClient;provider connection string=“data source=DB;initial catalog=DemoDB;User Id=DemoDB;Password=DemoDB;multipleactiveresultsets=True;application name=EntityFramework”

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! We have a uservoice suggestion with quite a good amount of votes to make changes in the variable editor. Could you drop by, add some votes and (more importantly) a comment with what you’d like to change? That’s gonna be our go-to place for ideas once we decide to improve that menu.

Thanks,
Dalmiro

Hey,

I had this exact problem so I put together a simple chrome extension that adds a much bigger editor. Feel free to try it out and let me know what you think.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy you are the man ! Thanks for putting that together. I shared this with my teamate also. Thanks. Awesome