User unable to initiate a health check

Hi,

I have created a role with “Task Create” permission. The user also has access to do that. I ran a “Test Permissions” and seeing the user have that permission.
But when executing the health check, the user is getting the below error.

{
ErrorMessage: “You do not have permission to perform this action. Please contact your Octopus administrator. Missing permission: TaskCreate”

HelpText: “This action requires permission to explicitly create (run) server tasks. At least one of your teams has this permission in a limited scope, but this doesn’t cover the project or environment in question. Teams that have enough permission include: Octopus Administrators.”
}

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. The team that grants the user the “task create” permission must be scoped to All Projects. This is most likely what is preventing this user from running health checks.

I kind of says it on the error message, but in a rather cryptic way

At least one of your teams has this permission in a limited scope, but **this doesn't cover the project** or environment in question

Try removing all project scoping from that team (so it stays as “all projects”) and then run a health check again.

Thanks!

Dalmiro