"Use selected environments" button does not change the outcome of the operation

“Use selected environments” button on Deploy Release screen looks unnecessary. Pressing this button changes the view (see two pictures attached) but does not change what deployment is going to do. “Environments” control is sufficient to select the environments, it does not require selection confirmation with the button. Information from State2 picture may be displayed right after “Environments” control and the button is not needed there. Am I missing anything?

Konstantin

Hi Konstantine,

Thanks for the feedback! If you feel that we could improve the UI here, I’d suggest you raise an idea on UserVoice with ideas of how we can improve it to make the usability better.

Thank you,
Henrik

Is there a way to attach pictures there?

Hi Konstantine,

No, unfortunately there is not.

Thanks,
Henrik

I have tried to enter my proposal to UserVoice three times and it does not look like it was saved :frowning:

Hi Konstantine,

Send through the title and description that you were entering and I’ll see if I can create it for you.

Thanks,
Henrik

Title: ““Use selected environments” button on Deploy Release screen looks unnecessary.”

Description: “Pressing this button changes the view but does not change what deployment is going to do. “Environments” control is sufficient to select the environments, it does not require selection confirmation with the button. All information may be displayed right after “Environments” control and the button is not needed there.”

Hi Konstantine,

I’ve created the UserVoice ticket for you here

Thank you,
Henrik