Upgrade Tentacles failed

Hi,
Most of our tentacles runs [inheritedly] on local system account. When I changed to our local admin group member a service account, and run the upgrade tentacle [to version 3.15.6], I get this The stub received bad data which did not help to find out why it is failing… Any ideas?:

Using the account SYS-OCTOPUS-DEV to perform the Tentacle upgrade
Running Tentacle version 3.0.10.2278
Beginning upgrade
System.Exception: Error when attempting to execute C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowershell\v1.0\PowerShell.exe: The stub received bad data ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The stub received bad data
   at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   at Calamari.Integration.Processes.SilentProcessRunner.ExecuteCommand(String executable, String arguments, String workingDirectory, String userName, SecureString password, Action`1 output, Action`1 error)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Calamari.Integration.Processes.SilentProcessRunner.ExecuteCommand(String executable, String arguments, String workingDirectory, String userName, SecureString password, Action`1 output, Action`1 error)
   at Calamari.Integration.Processes.CommandLineRunner.Execute(CommandLineInvocation invocation)
The command that caused the exception was: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowershell\v1.0\PowerShell.exe" -NoLogo -NonInteractive -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "Try {. {. 'F:\Octopus\Work\20171015233906-19607\Bootstrap.Script.ps1' -OctopusKey 'PCxR/O4EHxyetstsK4PDKYw=='; if ((test-path variable:global:lastexitcode)) { exit $LastExitCode }};} catch { throw }"
The remote script failed with exit code -1

Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry to hear that you are having these issues.

We had a known issue with Tentacle upgrade accounts that were configured using the domain/username format that was fixed in 3.17.6, if you’ve configured the Tentacle upgrade account in this way you can use the username@domain format instead (or upgrade your Octopus server to 3.17.6).

If this still doesn’t help, could you send through a screenshot of how you’ve configured the Tentacle upgrade account.

I hope that helps.

Thank you and kind regards,
Henrik

Thank you, it did help to apply the machine policies and upgrade tentacles!