The Upgrade Calamari button is being displayed after Calamari has already been upgraded.
- I upgraded Octopus Server from 2018.7.13 to 2018.9.12
- I ran a test deployment on deployment TargetA which is running Windows 2008 R2.
- The Task Log details shows
The version 4.10.0 of the Calamari tool has not been extracted, it will be extracted automatically.
Version 4.10.0 of the Calamari tool has been extracted successfully
- Browsed to the installation path of Calamari.exe on TargetA and see version 4.10.0
- Go to the Octopus web portal>Infrastructure>Deployment Targets>TargetA.
- Click on Connectivity.
Calamari Upgrade Recommended
- The upgrade button is displayed. A page refresh didn’t help.
- Logging out and back in again didn’t help.
- Re-deploying the test deployment did help–button went away
- So in this case it took two deployments to complete the Calamari installation. Is this expected?