"Upgrade all Tentacles" button dismissed

Hi
Just upgraded to the latest version 3.3.24 last night but by mistake I have dismissed the “Upgrade all Tentacles” button.

Can you please advise how can I re-enable this button.

Thanks
Praveen

Hi Praveen
The flag to ignore the button is simply stored in your browser’s local storage. Putting it in this location allows us to provide user-specific front-end-only ui flags without having to modify the database for something just useful for the portal.

If you open your dev tools in the browser, and go to the resources tab you should see an item called ‘ignoreUpgradeVersion’. Clear this value and the alerts should show up for you again.
Let me know if you can’t find this value to remove from your browser or if it still doesn’t allow you to see the button again.
Thanks for getting in touch, let me know if I can be of any further help
Cheers
Rob

Notice:

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. If you encounter the same or a similar issue and require help, please open a new discussion (if we asked for logs or extra details in this thread, consider including them in the new thread). If you are the creator of this thread and believe it should not be closed let us know via our support email.