Unhandled Error When Pushing Package to Octopus - Not enough storage is available to process this command

We just encountered a crash on our Octopus Server v2019.9.10 LTS where the server crashed when a package was attempting to be delta pushed via CLI. Full exception details here.

I checked the disk space on the Octopus Server VM and there are no issues there, plenty of free space. Similarly the Octopus database has plenty of space to grow into in Azure SQL.

Would love any assistance anyone can provide here. Thanks

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for contacting Octopus Support. I’m sorry to hear you had a server crash in the middle of a package push.

You may delete the partial package from %APPDATA%\local\Octopus.Server\temp as this is where the file is streamed prior to being moved into the packages directory.

Let me know if that works for you.

Regards,
Donny

Thanks Donny,

We actually were able to recover just fine by restarting the server - I guess my question was more geared towards figuring out what the exception was actually referring to so we can hopefully prevent it in the future.

1 Like

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for getting back to me. I’m glad to hear you were able to get it resolved.

I would recommend diving into the event viewer on that machine to see if there is more information about the reason for the original issue.

If you have any additional questions about this or anything else, don’t hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Donny

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.