Undeployed release retention days

Currently we have our release retention set to keep the last 3 releases. Looking at the audittrail i see that some un-deployed releases were cleaned up “with a policy of Last 2 days”. Where is the 2 days part coming from? I cant find where that is set. In short we have some developers that take more than 2 days to get there releases deployed for the first time and i would like to increase this time.
Full Audit trail entry:
Release 2020.10.30.1 in project Agency Inspection Data Tools - SEA was deleted by retention policy. Reason: Release 2020.10.30.1 is in phase Limited environments, with a policy of Last 2 days; it will be deleted. Reason: Assembled on 10/30/2020; releases created after 10/30/2020 will be kept.
policy screenshot:

Hey Tim,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you expand Phase 1, does it have a separate lifecycle or is it the same as the parent? Are you able to Private Message me the latest retention task in a private message to take a look at?

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Here is the expanded phase 1.

Hey Tim,

I got your message and I will dig in and message you.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hey All,

We resolved this in private messages. To anyone following along or finding this thread in the future with the same problem, the issue was that although the process was set to the correct lifecycle, the channel was not.

Best,
Jeremy

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.