Unable to set deployment timeout on TeamCity deploy release step

I have a deployment that occasionally takes a while due to data initialization. I attempted to add deploymenttimeout as an additional parameter, but I keep getting the following error. I’m not sure if it’s an issue in octo.exe, or if it is due to --progress being a flag, so it’s reading deploymenttimeout as a value to that parameter. What is the correct way to increase the deployment timeout via the TeamCity step?

Thanks,
Erick

[Octopus Deploy] Running command: octo.exe deploy-release --server http://octopus.bizcont.underpaid.com/ --apikey SECRET --project Insight --enableservicemessages --version 2016.0520.0131.250 --deployto Insight-CI --progress --deploymenttimeout 00:40:00
[01:59:04][Octopus Deploy] Deploying Octopus Deploy release
[01:59:04][Octopus Deploy] Octopus Deploy Command Line Tool, version.3.8+Branch.master.Sha.f8a34fc6097785d7d382ddfaa9a7f009f29bc5fb
[01:59:04][Octopus Deploy]
[01:59:04][Octopus Deploy] Build environment is NoneOrUnknown
[01:59:04][Octopus Deploy] Unrecognized command arguments: --deploymenttimeout, 00:40:00
[01:59:04][Octopus Deploy] Exit code: -1

Hi Erick,

Sorry for the delay here!

Hmm the command looks ok. Could you send us the full TC build log along with a screenshot of your “Octopus Deploy: Deploy Release” TC step where I can see all the fields?

Feel free to make this conversation private so only you and our staff can see the content of it.

Regards,
Dalmiro