Unable to set a variable to prompt value

Hi,

I am running octopus 2018.3.4 and I am trying to add a new variable to on of my plans and for some reason I am unable to set it as a prompt value. I try to click on the Prompt value check box and for some reason this check box is not set as mark, no matter how many times I click on it.

Hi Diego,

Thanks for getting in touch,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, I understand this behavior can be frustrating.

This issue has been resolved in Octopus version 2018.3.6 as per the following Github issue linked below;

I’d recommend updating to at least this version in order to retain this functionality. As always, we’d recommend also taking a database backup prior to upgrading.

As a workaround, (which is listed in the associated Github issue) you can replace app# with oldportal# in the Octopus URL to load Octopus using the V3 UI, in this mode the functionality works as expected. You can use this method in the interim of organizing the upgrade to 2018.3.6

I hope this helps!

If you require any further assistance or clarification, please let me know :slight_smile:

Have a great day

Kind Regards,

Reece

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.