Unable to Integrate TeamCity and Octopus

I have 2 machines on the cloud, within the same VPC and one is acting as the TeamCity Server and the other is acting as the Octopus Server. I publish nuget packages after my build process and they are available at my TeamCity Nuget Feed.

1. When I try to hook up this TeamCity Nuget Feed with Octopus Deploy, I find that Octopus is not pulling any nugets from TeamCity. (Images 1-4).
  2. Interestingly, I had an old Octopus Server inside my domain and it is able to pull the nugets from the TeamCity server on the cloud.

Could you please advise me what to do as I am stuck at this step. Appreciate it.

Hi Jeyenth,

Thanks for reaching out and providing that information! Just one more piece of info to help us narrow the search - which Octopus version are you currently running? We think it might be this reported bug which will hopefully be fixed in the next release.

Kind regards,

Kenny

Notice:

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. If you encounter the same or a similar issue and require help, please open a new discussion (if we asked for logs or extra details in this thread, consider including them in the new thread). If you are the creator of this thread and believe it should not be closed let us know via our support email.