Include usage statistics: True
Web authentication mode: UsernamePassword
Web force SSL: False
Web listen prefixes: http://localhost:80/
Storage listen port set to: 10931
Comms listen port: 10943
Creating or modifying administrator ‘federico’

Error: The file exists.

Full error details are available in the log files.
See: http://g.octopushq.com/LogFiles
Error: The previous command returned a non-zero exit code of: 100
Error: The command that failed was: “C:\Program Files\Octopus Deploy\Octopus\Octopus.Server.exe” admin --instance “OctopusServer” --username “federico” --password “********” --wait "5000"
Deleted instance: OctopusServer

I’ve downloaded the latest version of Octopus today.

Hi Federico,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please send us the log files mentioned on the link on the error? They should be on C:\Octopus\Logs

Thanks!

Dalmiro.

Hi Dalmiro,

Attached to this email you can find the log file.

Best Regards
Federico

image001.gif

OctopusServer.txt (2 KB)

Hi Federico,

Could you try :

1. uninstall Octopus from Add/Remove programs,
  2. Delete everything from C:\Octopus
  3. Re-install Octopus

Thanks

Dalmiro

Hi Dalmiro,

I was able to solve the problem.
To be more specific I found the same issue on other applications and it looks like that my temp folders was too full. I just cleaned up it and everything is working back.
Thank you for your time.

Best Regards
Federico Burgio

[Description: Description: BaxEnergy Logo]

BaxEnergy GmbH
Rodenberger Allee 4
31542 Bad Nenndorf (Germany)
www.BaxEnergy.comhttp://www.baxenergy.com/
Tel: (+49) 057239464 0
Fax: (+49) 057239464 24

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not an addressee, any unauthorised direct or indirect dissemination, distribution, publication or copying of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.

image001.gif

Hello guys,

i am getting bellow error any word on it?

Error: The previous command returned a non-zero exit code of: 100
Error: The command that failed was: “C:\Program Files\Octopus Deploy\Octopus\Octopus.Server.exe” license --instance “OctopusServer” --licenseBase64 "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"
Deregistered OctopusServer from the database
Deleted instance: OctopusServer

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you check on `C:\Octopus\Logs" and see if there are any logs there that might give us a better clue at what is going on?

Thanks,

Dalmiro