Unable to f ind Teams in email custom template

Hi, I created new custom template for Success/Failure mail template for my deployments, but in this template i am unable to find Teams option its showing only To option. Can any one help me out how to provide teams in add parameters.

Hi Ravi,
Thanks for getting in touch! I apologise for the delay in getting back to you on this one. Currently the behavior you are seeing is by design but we have taken your feedback here. In the mean time, one potential work around could be to create a distribution group containing the email address of your team members. Here you could take the distribution group’s email address and set it to the value of your #{To} variable.

I look forward to hearing if you have found this workaround helpful.

Kind regards,
Lawrence.

I provided the distribution group mail address in this step, but i am getting below error.

The step failed: Activity Deployment Success on the octopus server failed with error ‘Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: testmail@mail.net…No such user’.

Thank You,
Ravi Kumar

Hi Ravi,
Thanks for keeping in touch! I believe the response you are seeing might be from the receiving mail server in this case. Could I please get you to check this by sending an email directly to the distribution group from an external email address.

One other possibility which comes to mind is that by default, distribution groups don’t accept email from external addresses by default. If this is a Microsoft Exchange distribution group, you may need to check the box which allows email to be received from external addresses.

I look forward to hearing if this works for you.

Kind regards,
Lawrence.