Unable to download octopus version 2.0.135

Hi, I am trying to implement azure devops deploy to octopus so I am downloading 2.0.135 octo version.

I have got the issue in push pkg in octopus.I am using this push pkg

task: OctopusPush@4
displayName: Push to Octopus
inputs:
OctoConnectedServiceName: ‘BearOctopus’
Space: ‘Default’
Package: ‘$(Build.ArtifactStagingDirectory)/**/*.nupkg’
Replace: ‘false’

Error Message :

Error: The process ‘C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Octo\6.14.0\x64\Octo.cmd’ failed with exit code 4294967295

Failed to push package. The process ‘C:\hostedtoolcache\windows\Octo\6.14.0\x64\Octo.cmd’ failed with exit code 4294967295

Please give me best solution of this issue.

Thanks

Hi @harendradixit30,

Thanks for reaching out. That version of the Azure Devops step will not work with Octopus 2.0.135. That version of Octopus is over 4yo now and we are no longer providing support for it.

Is there a reason why you are downloading such an old version instead of 2019.*?

If you want to keep using 2.0.135, you’ll need to use the Azure Devops built-in step that executes Nuget.exe push to push your packages to the Octopus built-in repository.

Best regards,
Dalmiro

Hi @Dalmiro,
Actually I want to keep using 2.0.135 so can you provide me full command this version ?

Thanks

Hi,

You’re gonna need to do some digging on your end, but here’s the general idea :slight_smile:

1. You’ll need to select the Push command.
  2. You’ll need to find out the path of the nuget package you want to push and put it here.
  3. You’ll need to register your Octopus built-in repository in your Azure DevOps instance so it shows up in this Nuget Server dropdown list.

Hope that helps!
Dalmiro