Unable to connect to Linux tentacle

I recently configured a Linux tentacle with the default settings. However, when I try to establish a connection between the Octopus server and the tentacle on the Linux (CentOS) server, it shows the error (log file attached).

What could the issue be?

OctopusTentacleLog.txt (9.1 KB)

Hi @arvindhmani06,

Thanks for getting in touch! It looks like there is a communication error between the Tentacle and Octopus server, this is generally caused by a firewall / antivirus software.

We have a documentation page with helpful information on troubleshooting connection issues with Tentacles. Would you be able to check out the steps in the above documentation and let me know how you go?

There is a good chance that some form of networking / firewall issue is the cause of this issue.

Unexpected exception executing transaction. System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

Let me know if this helps or if you have any further thoughts or questions here.

Best regards,
Daniel

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.