Unable to add roles to team in IE, but not Chrome

When attempting to add a role to a newly created team, the save button in the popup window does not appear/is not visible while using Internet Explorer. Sometimes, it does appear, but often it does not. It seems rather finicky when the add button actually appears. When trying with a Chrome as the browser, the add button does appear without issue. Is this a rendering bug with IE?

Currently, I am using Internet Explorer 11.0.9600.18015. Chrome version is 45.0.2454.93.
Octopus version is 3.0.19.2485.

HI Mike,

Thanks for reaching out. I’ve created a github issue for this: https://github.com/OctopusDeploy/Issues/issues/2016

Thanks,

Dalmiro

Hi Dalmiro,

Thanks for creating that issue.

I am able to get the add button to show up. But I am not able to create a set of procedures to reliably reproduce it. If I select the add role button and just repeatedly close out of the window that pops up and continuing hitting the add role button, it does show up sometimes. Just now, I was able to get the add button to appear on my 11th time opening the add roles window. But overall, very inconsistent behavior.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,

Until the issue is fixed, the best workaround will be to use another browser like Chrome or Firefox.

Thanks,

Dalmiro