Unable connect to kubernetes cluster target

Hello!
I’m trying to use octopus deploy on my linux VM running it from docker-compose sample from documentation. When i trying to connect kubernetes cluster as a target, i got an error:

“Could not find kubectl. Make sure kubectl is on the PATH. See Kubernetes cluster | Documentation and Support for more information.”

Kubectl already installed on kubernetes target, as well on my linux VM (where docker-compose runned ).
I can’t install it into octopus container.
What i should to do to connect my octopus to kubernetes target?

Hi @Monkz,

Thank you for contacting us about your issue.

To establish a successful connection to your Kubernetes cluster, it is necessary to have a worker with the Kubectl installed. This worker can then be used to connect to your Kubernetes deployment target.

We do offer a convenient solution for this purpose in the form of a docker container, which can be found at the following link: docker container. This container includes Kubectl as well as other tools that may be useful.

I hope this information is helpful. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best regards, Dom

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.