UI ... persist selections please!

Here’s just one example. Every time I visit the dashboard I have to re-select my favorite settings.

OD Team, please consider persisting selections across the user interface – or provide a simple option to do so. Advanced Filters might be a nice place to add a “save filter” checkbox.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for getting in touch! We sincerely appreciate your input on how we can improve on the Octopus experience. I’ve raised this enhancement idea to my team, and they also agree that this is indeed a great idea. I’ve raised this at the following link that you can track.

Currently we’re not sure exactly how much work will be required to implement this, and we’d like to review all of our filters to ensure consistency.

I’m not sure if this will be of any help or not for the time being, but I thought I’d throw it out there in case it is. Currently when you apply a filter, the query string is saved into the URL. I’ve pasted a screenshot below to visualize an example.

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions moving forward!

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.