UI Issues in Chrome Adding Certificate to Project Variables

We have UI Issues in Chrome Adding Certificate to Project Variables. It only works using IE 11 right now, which has been our workaround (we are on v2019.3.8). We’ve tried clearing image cache without luck.

See screenshot. This happens in project variables when changing the variable type to Certificate. We cannot scroll up or down the form window. We have to zoom out, but given the number of certs, this makes it near impossible.

Can you confirm if this was resolved in one of these UI fixes:

Changes in Octopus 2019.4.1

• 5424 - UI trimming roles on data-entry to avoid white-space issues during machine scoping

Changes in Octopus 2019.4.2

• 5461 - UI adding form expander animations

Changes in Octopus 2019.5.0

• 3590 - Choosing a certificate no longer shows the binding expression toggle in the UI

• 5502 - Fixed an issue where the file picker window would not trigger from the replace certificate dialog

Thanks!
Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry to hear you’re hitting this annoying bug. Fortunately I haven’t been able to reproduce this issue in latest (in Chrome or FireFox), so I can confirm it’s been fixed. Looking through the issues, it looks like this is the relevant bug report fixed in 2019.5.5.

Let me know if that helps resolve this issue, or if we can assist with anything else moving forward. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

The full screen workaround works! Thank you.

Hi Alex,

Sounds great! Thanks for letting me know, and please don’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything else we can assist with moving forward. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.