UI Improvement suggestion: Tenant Variables - Improve visual separation of variables per environment

We’re have a an Octopus project with approx. 40 variables that we have to define per tenant per environment. Every time I make changes, I’m struggling a bit to see for which environment I’m updating variables.
One of the issues is that the 'accordion’s that have the Environment name in them don’t really stand out that well. By giving them a contrasting color, I think this can be improved upon in a rather simple way. I’m not very good at picking colors, but to show the concept:

What would be even better if you could assign this color per environment as part of the environment settings. That way, I can give each environment a different color and also use that for the variables. That would also address my second problem in one go: Once the environment name has scrolled off-screen, it’s hard to see which environment I’m updating:

What would be even fancier, is if the accordion with the environment name would remain in views while you scroll vertically through the variables until you’ve reached the end of the list for the environment, then it can scroll off the screen again.

Hi @mark.raming,

First of all welcome to the Octopus forums!

Thanks for reaching out.

I’m going to pass this along to our feature team for consideration in the future.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Jeremy

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.