TypeError: Cannot read property 'username' of null

I am testing out the latest version of Octopus Deploy and I was going through cleaning up user accounts. After deleting each user account I get the following error.

Octopus v2018.8.3

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘username’ of null

username (/app/areas/configuration/components/Users/UserEdit.tsx:386:37)
render (/app/areas/configuration/components/Users/UserEdit.tsx:175:34)
Lf (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:147:337)
sf:a:{e=b.type;c=b.pendingProps;d=b.memoizedProps;if(nf())null===c&& (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:150:232)
e (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:182:349)
g (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:183:347)
p (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:184:366)
0;null!==a&&c;){c=!1;if(a.pendingWorkPriority===T||a.pendingWorkPriority>b)c=!0,a.pendingWorkPriority=b;null!==a.alternate&&(a.alternate.pendingWorkPriority===T||a.alternate.pendingWorkPriority>b)&&(c=!0,a.alternate.pendingWorkPriority=b);if(null===a[“return”])if (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:188:389)
S (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:187:415)
enqueueSetState (/node_modules/react-dom/cjs/react-dom.production.min.js:140:181)

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m terribly sorry you’re hitting this annoying issue. Fortunately it’s a known issue which was resolved in 2018.8.4. Would you be able/willing to upgrade to latest and let me know if this fixes the issue? You can reference the reported issue at the following link.

I hope this helps! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions moving forward.

Best regards,

Kenny

Thank you. I will upgrade and try it out.

Hi Matthew,

You’re very welcome. Let me know how you go, and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions moving forward.

Best regards,

Kenny

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.