Triggers are not working

We have run into an issue with our Octopus service where scheduled triggers are not working. Usually we have triggers to promote a release from dev to QA scheduled to run every 2 hours but they were not firing. We restarted our Octopus service and tested out if 1 minute triggers would work but they are still not firing.

Hi @benjamin.gordon,

Thanks for reaching out!

It looks like a support request may have been opened for this under our ticketing system via a member of our sales team (ticket ID 124654), and I responded with the following initial comments:

Hi Benjamin,

Sorry you are having trouble with your triggers in Octopus Deploy, but I would be happy to help take a closer look!

As an initial step, would you be able to upload the diagnostics package for your instance for me to review? You should be able to download this by navigating to Configuration > Diagnostics in the server UI, but let me know if you have any trouble.

Here is a secure link where you can upload the diagnostics package in case it doesn't fit as an email attachment.

Also, can you let me know roughly when you started experiencing this issue (if you know)?

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Secure Link for Uploading

Feel free to reach out here or via the ticket (in email), and we’d be happy to help further.

Regards,

Britton

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.