The resource XXX version YYY was not found

Hello,

I am running Octopus v3.4.1.

I have a project called “LEADTools Codecs” that deploys some dependencies to an internal server. The releases for this project can no longer find their packages. When I look at the release page, for v1.0.3, for example, I see the attached “release.png”, stating that “The resource ‘AirVault.LeadTools.x86.DeploymentRefs version 14.5.0.82’ was not found.”

My project has a single step in it’s Process tab to deploy the NuGet package. That step is setup to use the feed called “Critical Tech Libs”, as shown in “process.png”. I can test that feed and see that it knows of the package as shown in “feedtest.png”. I can also verify that the file exists where the feed thinks it should (feed.png).

I’ve tried rebuilding the package and moving it to the internal Octopus feed, but neither seemed to work. Is there something I’m missing, or is this a bug?

-David

Hi David,

Thanks for getting in touch! Sorry for the troubles. It looks like you might have stumbled on a bug: https://github.com/OctopusDeploy/Issues/issues/2670
The good news is we fixed it in 3.4.2. I would recommend upgrading to the latest to get a few more fixes as well.

Please let me know if it doesn’t resolve the issue.
Vanessa

I’ve updated to the latest version and verified that this issue has been resolved.

Notice:

This issue has been closed due to inactivity. If you encounter the same or a similar issue and require help, please open a new discussion (if we asked for logs or extra details in this thread, consider including them in the new thread). If you are the creator of this thread and believe it should not be closed let us know via our support email.