Tentacle Thumbprint Mismatch

Looking at the logs on the Octopus Deploy server, I am seeing many messages similar to the following:

The remote machine was expected to supply a certificate with thumbprint: 0750EB3BC9857E3E5DE38A103208284269618112; instead the machine provided: E34461DE97FD7B758481D393B70481F704EEA355

After examining the logs, I have found that this issue affects approximately 40 different machines in our environments. Is there any action or scenario that might have caused this mismatch between the thumbprints? I am unable to determine when this issue would have started due to limited log retention, but it has been occurring for at least the last week.

Octopus Deploy version: 4.1.10
Tentacle version: 3.16.3

This is resolved. We had two Octopus Deploy servers running. Only one of them is the current server and the service on the older server was never disabled.

Hi Morgan,

Thanks for getting in touch,

I’m glad to hear that this issue has since been resolved, I greatly appreciate you letting us know the outcome.

If you require any assistance moving forward, please don’t hesitate to reach out :slight_smile:

Have a great day!

Kind Regards,

Reece

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.