Tentacle error - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

Dear TechSupport,

I got issue with Tentacle version 3.4.4. Please help to solve it. Description below:
We are planning to migrate from Octopus 3.4.4 to Octopus 2018.3.13. Both Octopuses placed in same subnet. Octopus client in other network so they connecting via public IP. Rules configured to allow connections to both servers. Tentacle configured as Listening.
On Tentacle i added second server thumbprint as a trust server and see it in tentacle . When i trying to check connectivity from new server, i receiving error:

An error occurred when sending a request to ‘https://myclientname.com:10933/’, before the request could begin: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

Same situation with other 6 VMs with Tentacles.

On client side nothing appears in logs related to Octopus 2018.3.13 server (Only Octopus 3.4.4 thumbprint).
From octopus 2018.3.13 i able to connect via browser to ‘https://myclientname.com:10933/’ and via tentacleping application receiving only success messages.

So what else i can check / any solution to have tentacle which will be able to work with both Octopus servers (for migration period of time i need it).
Thanks in advance

Hi,
Thanks for getting in touch! I’m sorry to hear you are seeing issues connecting a Tentacle to multiple Octopus Servers.

One potential option could be to use a different and unused TCP Port communication on your second Tentacle server. For any Tentacle to successfully talk to Octopus server it needs to use a free TCP Port for the communication to take place.

For more information, please feel free to check out our documentation on managing multiple instances of Octopus Tentacles.

I’m interested to know if this has been helpful, please feel free to keep in touch if you have any other questions!

Kind regards,
Lawrence.

Hi Lawrence,
Thanks. This option works for me