Tenant Tag Filtering

Hi we have lots and lots of tenants setup (over 200).
Many of these are development environments for clients. We have these tagged with a development tag to indicate so, the absence of this tag implies production which is the default.
From the tenants dashboard I can easily filter upon the DEV tenants using the advanced filter. However I cannot see how I can search for tenants without this tag. Yes I could bring in a PROD tag but there is nothing to guarantee that tenants will not be setup without any tags.

Am I missing something in the search tools or is this not supported?

Further to this we have multiple projects also (only 4). It would be handy to be able to filter the tenants from their dashboard by which projects they are connected to. I can only see the facility to filter by name and tag sets.

Are there any known ways of doing this?

Thanks in advance.
Matt

Matt,

Thank you for contacting us.

Unfortunately there isn’t any way to filter tenants by the lack of tags. For now, although it isn’t a perfect solution, all I can recommend is that you do add a Prod tag so you can more easily keep track of them.

However, we can definitely add a feature to be able to filter the tenant dashboard by project, and I’ve created an issue in Github to track the feature’s progress. I’ll let you know when we’ve released the new filter.

Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful on the first item. Let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Regards,
Jayden

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.